Thursday, July 14, 2005

What a nice surprise

Well as much as I try to make it not happen, apparently I'm going to have to turn another year older soon. Leigha came over today to spend some time with me for my birthday. She came bearing gifts too. She brought a friendship Bible study that I'm really looking forward to doing with her. She also brought a beautiful friendship bracelet. It's really hard to describe so I've posted a picture of it below. She also brought a beautiful birthday card as well. The most touching thing she did was create a scrapbook of the big things that have occurred in my life since we have started talking again. It must have taken a very long time to do. I was very touched!! That's Leigha though. She is always doing such thoughtful and wonderful things!!

Thank you very much Leigha!!

A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17

0 comments: